1. Best thing you cooked last week.
Turkey breast, mashed potatoes and gravy. We had my mom and Tony's sister over for Sunday dinner.
2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who.
Italy and Spain with my sweetie pie.
3. When was the last time you cried.
About 30 minutes ago. My girlfriends husband called and asked how I was doing. When I told him "fine", he responded "liar". I know he "gets it" because he's been there. I'm grateful for my tender-hearted male friends.
4. 5 things you were doing this month 10 years ago.
Enjoying my sweet one year old son Cole....his first word was bird.
Working part-time for my pop.
Putting in our yard at the Curlew Circle House.
Traveling to San Diego to take Cole to Sea World and the Zoo.
Helping Tony start our business.
5. 5 things on your to do list today.Take Mr. Miles to the doctor to see about his ears. Maybe an infection.
Schedule Rachel's birthday party at the Lion House.
Write a Thank you Note to my momma and my sweet friend Michelle.
Find a babysitter for Saturday Night.
Buy new jammies for Miles.
6. 5 favorite snacks
Barbeque Potato Chips
Chips and Salsa
Diet Coke (not really a snack, but more of a food group)
Home made chocolate chip cookies
7. 5 Bad Habits
Wasting time on the Computer
Falling asleep before Prayers
Making a mountain out of a molehill (that one's for you babe)
8. 5 favorite foods (food again? makes me hungry)
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Nachos from Porcupine Grill
Cafe Rio Salads
Did I mention mexican food?
9. 5 Places I've been
US and British Islands
10. 5 Favorite Memories
My Wedding Day
My Honeymoon in Hawaii
The births of my sweet babies
Finding out I was pregnant with Miles
Trips to Maui with my kiddos
10. 4 People I'm taggingMelissa C.
I'll come up with a better post tomorrow....or maybe I can get Melissa to write one for me since she's become an obsessive blogger. Just Kidding Mis, love you.