Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Brookie!

This is a picture of Rachel and four of my five nieces on Christmas Eve. My niece Brooke, on the far left, lives in Valparaiso Indiana, working to put her cute husband James through law school.

Brooke is one of about six people who actually read my blog, so I thought I'd give a shout out to her for her birthday. Except I missed her birthday because it was yesterday. But I hope you had a wonderful day Brooke. I thought about you all day and was remembering babysitting you when you were a baby. Your mom and dad would go bowling every Friday night and I was the designated sitter. I loved you then and I love you now. You are smart, talented, beautiful and completely genuine and sincere. Plus...you make really good sugar cookies. I miss you and wish I got to see you more often.

Happy 26th!

No comments: